ANS Washington, DC Section Undergraduate Scholarship
Congratulations to the recent DC-ANS Scholarship Winners:
- 2020 – Philip Dodge, UMD $2,500
- 2019 – John Lathrop, UMD $2,500
- 2018 – Meredith Eaheart, VCU $2,500 and Grace Kim, USNA. $2,500
Award Amount: $2,500 Stipend (one year)
1) Student must be entering the junior or senior year at a 4-year U.S. college or university, studying nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or a nuclear-related field.
2) Student’s permanent (home) address must be within 100 miles of Washington, D.C., as measured from the White House using MapQuest or a similar mapping program
Deadline: February 1:
For more information on the ANS Scholarship Program, visit http://www.ans.org/honors/scholarships/
Contributions to the scholarship are gratefully accepted.
The ANS Washington, D.C. Section is a 501(c)(3) organization; contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Please include a note specifically directing the contribution for the scholarship.
Support scholarships today by submitting the online form.